Friday, January 14, 2011

The good old days

This phrase (or something like it) occurred in some discussions on the Categories List, in connection with a paper I wrote with Ross Street in 1978 (Yoneda structures). The comprehensive factorization of 1973 was also mentioned recently. I have also been asked if I have an electronic version of my PhD thesis of 1970. I had already decided to scan my unpublished MSc (1967) and PhD theses and put them on line.
Today I finished scanning the master's thesis and it is available at this address. It was written at the University of Queensland in the good old days, before anyone had completed a doctorate there, and research publication by staff members was a special event.

20 January 2011: I have now finished scanning my PhD thesis, and it is available here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home